Monday, February 23, 2009

Mastery Day Roundup - Special Offer from Denver Business Gifts

Denver Business Gifts - www.denverbusinessgifts.com/remax

748010B8_B
Are you looking for a unique and easy closing gift? As a special offer in our Alliance Sales Mastery Day Roundup, our sponsor, DenverBusinessGifts.com is providing to all Alliance Associates a free gift package - Buy 10, get the 11th Free! It's so easy! Visit http://www.denverbusinessgifts.com/remax.

748810B8_B
Denver Business Gifts was kind enough to offer a drawing for a free gift collection at Mastery Day. Bob Kiser from RE/MAX Alliance Boulder won the drawing.

Here are a few words from Kevin Hoehner, Denver Business Gifts:

Several RE/MAX Alliance associates told me the same thing over and over. They all want to give a closing gift that was affordable, and had a special meaning for their client. One that was personal yet easy for them to choose and give to their clients, and one the client didn’t know how much they spent. A gift the client would use and enjoyed giving lasting memories and generating referrals. And they loved the fact that there is FREE shipping in the U.S.A. The feed back I received on the Ribbon Gift Collection was fantastic as I had expected, since I’ve heard it several times already and the reason Ribbon is called “The Gift of Choice”.

A couple of RE/MAX Alliance agents who have been using the Ribbon Collection for some time now actually took their time to explain to other agents at my table how much they like using the Ribbon Collections and will continue using them, and explained the benefits they received from Ribbon and the benefits their clients received.

Any time I can help others make their life a little easier, and hopefully give them a little edge over their competition is always a great day for me. I really saw the light go on for several agents even asking if they could mix and match two or three Gift Collections to give at closing. The answer is YES; my mortgage broker in Ft Myers FL has been doing this for years, giving each family member a gift.

If I can answer any questions or be of help to anyone within RE/MAX Alliance, please give me a call or send me an email.

Sincerely,

Kevin Hoehner
DenverBusinessGifts.com
info@DenverBusinessGifts.com
303-598-5269
800-796-7259

No comments:

Post a Comment